Monday, April 20, 2009

New Fleas!!!!

Craig & I went to Fredericksburg over the weekend to attend a VW show. While visiting the small German town, we stumbled across a new flea market. New Fleas!!!!

I got me a couple of fleas. I'll post pictures of them later. If you look really close, you might be able to see what I bought!



Does anyone else think these doll parts are creepy? Note that there are doll parts in the hanging jars in the forefront! There were doll parts EVERYWHERE in this booth. This is just one area. Some people wouldn't go in because it was just too weird!


Craig & I discovered that we eat a hamburger in the same way! I know. We're pretty weird too!

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I am sooooo jealous! Man, I'm on the next bus out of here! I just love fleas and especially those kind (except, of course, the body parts)! How come all the bugs live in Texas, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun! Where were those fleas? I think Texans are too prideful to share their bugs. All the great fleas are here in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even I am jealous of the Texas fleas. There aren't any in Nevada. I wonder why? And, I will agree that you and Craig are weird but it's okay because I'm weird too. As are the rest of my family. Plus it's a good weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who else but a weirdo would compare sandwiches. That looks like a lot more fleas than I have ever seen in one place. I am ready for another trip to Texas. Roseville doesn't begin to compare. Wonder when I can talk grandpa into a trip. Hmmmm!

    ReplyDelete