Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Gorgeous Tan!

I've been trying to tan lately for what reason I'm not so sure. I've been going to a Super Bed with the maximum time being 12 minutes. Well, I've worked my way up to the full 12 minutes now but yesterday I went in after a whole lot of other people had gone. I think the air temp was at least 250 degrees in the room. I felt overheated just getting my clothes off. As soon as I turned the bed on I felt that something was wrong. I was cooking. Seriously. And like the dummie that I am, I stayed the entire 12 minutes! What was I thinking?!? I got sick to my stomach, my face was beet red, and I wasn't thinking right.

But... I have a beautiful tan!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Is that how it feels to be roasted like a hot dog? You should live in Utah...you don't need a tan 'cause you have to be bundled up all the time. Nobody's wearin' shorts around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that what they mean by red lobster or beet red? I think I will wait til its warm enough to go lay in the real sun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear more of your stories! This is only the beginning.

    ReplyDelete