Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Second Round of Chemo

Well, after whining about my first chemo treatment, I finally started feeling much better. Week two I would actually say that I felt 99% normal. I tired easily but other than that, felt great. Worried a little about the next treatment but tried not to think about it.
 
My hair started falling out in clumps on Sunday. Crazy! Even though you know its coming, you still can't prepare for it. I have to admit though. It's kinda nice having thinner hair. It lays down better and doesn't look as frizzy. But I'm leaving DNA evidence all over East Texas! I suppose its going to have to be shaved off in a day or two. Not looking forward to that.
 
I went in Monday for treatment #2. Of course, I told the doctor that I had such a terrible time with the first one. I don't know if she changed anything or not but this time it was NOTHING! Hooray! I came home and took a short nap but was good the rest of the night. No nausea, no nothing.
 
I came home from the doctor tonight to find Craig with a bald head! What a sweetheart. He is so supportive of everything. I am truly thankful that I have him for a partner.
 
I am so blessed.

1 comment: